Free standard shipping available on all Propper wildland shirts and pants! Choose "FREE Standard Shipping" during checkout
PLEASE NOTE: free shipping not available with non-qualifying items in shopping cart.
The Synergy® Wildland Shirt is certified for use by the USDA Forest Service and delivers excellent fire protection due to a blend of 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar® and 2% antistatic fiber. The inherent fire resistance (FR) protection of the fabric will never wash out or wear off and is hypoallergenic due to exclusion of chemical finishes or coatings.
- 6.0 oz Synergy® fabric, powered by Nomex® IIIA fiber that resists melting, dripping and burning
- Certified for use by the USDA Forest Service
- UL certified to NFPA® 1977
- 3” Stand up collar with hook and loop strat
- Inherent heat and flame resistance
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas