Have a passion for the firefighting industry and enjoy helping our first responders find products and service solutions to keep them safe and make their jobs easier? Do you like reviewing the latest-and-greatest fire products and sharing this information with others in a sales focused role? If so, this position could be the perfect fit for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Preferred 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience
Starting Date: Job will begin as soon as the position is filled.
• Enjoy working with firefighters and first responders
• Must present a professional and clean appearance at all times
• Must have a strong desire to succeed in a sales role
• Familiar with Microsoft Office and retail P.O.S. systems.
What we provide:
• Full product training
• Inside support team
• Industry resources
• Transportation and Lodging when traveling
• Health Insurance available after 3-month probationary work period
Be a part of our fast-growing business! North Ridge Fire Equipment is looking for a full-time sales representative that fits the above criteria as we continue to grow and improve our products and services.
• Sells products and services to fire departments, first responders, and private wildland fire contractors
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Uses proper procedures for consignment and demo equipment
• Coordinates customer training on products and applications
• Maintains awareness of market trends including competitive methods
• Develops and maintains relationships with vendor contacts
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries and accounts receivables
• Perform other duties as needed
Direct Sales Counter Person
Success factors/job competencies:
• Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Sales Skills/Business Acumen
• Initiative and Self-starter Mentality
• Problem Solving
• Conflict Resolution
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands outlined below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Worked performed at Counter
• Incumbent will be required to use a computer, telephone or handheld mobile device for extended periods of time. Incumbent must be able to see, hear, speak, and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity.
• Incumbent may be required to lift objects up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• A valid driver's license with clean driving record is required
• Applicant must pass drug screening and background check
• Sales: 2+ year (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 2+ years (Preferred)
• Missoula, MT (with regional travel) 1400 Stoddard St
Contact us through our email at [email protected] or call us at 406-830-3444