Free standard shipping available on all Propper wildland shirts and pants! Choose "FREE Standard Shipping" during checkout
PLEASE NOTE: free shipping not available with non-qualifying items in shopping cart.
The Propper® Wildland Overshirt is UL certified to NFPA 1977 and 1975. This long-waisted high-visibility overshirt has a stand-up collar and keeps flames at bay by providing excellent coverage. Sigma™ FR fabric combined with a Nomex® zipper-front closure and an internal storm flap seal the heat out while the bi-swing pleated back and articulated elbows provide you a wider range of motion and keep you moving free.
- 7.0 oz Sigma™ FR fabric resists melting, dripping and burning
- Certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975
- Nomex® zipper front closure with internal storm flap
- Bi-swing pleated back for extra mobility
- Articulated, pleated elbows
- Long-waisted design for total coverage
- Extended “stand up” collar with hook and loop closure
- Expandable/angled pleated patch pocket secured by hook and loop flap closure
- Angled radio pocket with drain holes and secured by hook and loop flap closure
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Two mic tabs located above the pockets
- 2" silver reflective trim around the biceps enhances your visibility in low-light conditions