The Ember pant has arrived as an essential piece to your gear with a sleek look and well-crafted feel. The bellowed pockets provide increased storage space, along with an elastic waistband for maximum comfort and movement. This product sets the bar for top-tiered protection, with a unisex fit. Be prepared for the job at hand with these lightweight and durable bottoms, designed to handle anything they encounter.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets
- Shorter front and back rise
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Crotch gusset for extra comfort
- Roomy pleated and bellowed cargo pockets
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self fabric for heat resistance
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bar-tacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with ergonomic performance so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.