Bullard Wildland® fire helmets are designed Bullard Tough for extreme conditions of wildland and forestry firefighting. The high-heat thermoplastic shell, exceptional balance, comfort, and stability keep you safe while you keep others safe.
- Cap-style configuration
- 6-point crown strap suspension that is anchored to the outer shell provides maximum stability
- Sure-Lock® ratchet headband for a quick-turning sizing knob and a unique six-position height adjuster to create a fit personalized for you.
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment.
- Available in white, red, yellow, black, orange, blue, lime-yellow.
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards and specifications under NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E & G, Cal-OSHA, State of California Class A, and US-OSHA.