18HP Portable Fire Pump
Designed for wildland/attack fire suppression, the rugged and powerful Waterous PB18‐G2015 is a gear‐driven centrifugal pump powered by a V‐twin Briggs and Stratton® 18 HP (13.4 kW) engine. The PB18‐G2015 also comes with a two‐year warranty and is CE marked*.
- Max Flow: 75 gpm @ 190 psi / 13 bar
- Max Pressure: 20 gpm @ 320 psi / 22 bar
- Type: Wildland ‐ Attack
- Intake: 2 inch female NPT
- Discharge: Ball valve with 1‐1/2 inch female NPT
- High‐strength aluminum alloy, anodized Volute Body and Head
- Impeller: High‐strength, corrosion‐resistant bronze, fully‐enclosed, double‐hubbed to balance hydraulic thrust, mechanically balanced to eliminate vibration.
- Waterous Two‐Year Limited Warranty
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, model 356447, Vanguard V‐Twin air cooled, overhead valve (OHV) design delivers a maximum output of 18 HP (13.4 kW) @ 3600 RPM. 34.75 cu. in. (570 cc) displacement, 4‐cycle, gasoline fueled, horizontal shaft.
- Starter: 12‐volt electric and manual recoil.