18HP Briggs 3" Portable Pump
The PB18-3030C is equipped with a Briggs & Stratton 18hp (13kW) V-Twin gasoline engine and delivers up to 400gpm at 15psi. 3-gallon fuel tank meets EPA evaporation requirements (40 CFR Part 1060).
- Max Flow: 400 GPM @ 15 PSI / 1.0 bar
- Max Pressure: 100 GPM @ 115 PSI / 7.6 bar
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, model 356447, Vanguard VTwin air cooled, overhead valve (OHV) design delivers a maximum output of 18 HP (13.4 kW) @ 3600 RPM. 34.75 cu. in. (570 cc) displacement, 4-cycle, gasoline fueled, horizontal shaft
- Starter: 12-volt electric and manual recoil
- Intake: 3-inch female NPT
- Discharge: 3-inch female NPT with check valve
- High-strength aluminum alloy, anodized Volute Body and Head
- Impeller: High-strength, corrosion-resistant bronze, fully-enclosed, double hubbed to balance hydraulic thrust, mechanically balanced to eliminate vibration.
- Waterous Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 135 lbs. (61.2 kg)