Koshin SERH-50Z 2" Pressure Pump with Honda Engine
Great for irrigation, sprinklers systems, fire fighting, agriculture, greater heights, and longer distances, the SERH-50Z delivers up to 132 gallons per minute of water flow.
- Pressures that can exceed 3x Higher than Centrifugal Pumps
- Impellers and Volutes are Constructed of Cast Iron for Durability, and Long Operating Life
- Pump Housings are Made of Die Cast Aluminum for Strength, Weight Reduction, and Portability
- SERH-50Z, 1” Outlets can be Used for Spray Nozzles and Water Recirculation Cooling
- Self Priming up to 26’, and a Maximum Head up to 262’
- Three Year Limited Warranty On Pump Ends
- Suction, Discharge Size: 2″ NPT
- Maximum Output: 132 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Head: 295 ft.
- Maximum Suction Lift: 26 ft.
- Maximum Pressure: 127.9 psi
- Engine Model: Honda GX220 Hi-Revolution
- Engine Displacement: 196 cc
- Engine Horse Power: 5.0 hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.82 gal.
- Full Load Run Time: Approx. 2 hours
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Starting Method: Recoil Starter
- Packaged Weight: 83 lbs.
- Packaged Dimensions: 23"L x 18"W x 19"H