THIS ITEM EXCEEDS STANDARD SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS.
Please call us for a shipping quote, or e-mail: [email protected]
Husky Portable Containment ALF-3000 22oz. Exlon® Folding Tank
Husky's aluminum frame material is specially designed with radius corners to help protect the liner rope, the liner and the firefighters hands. All Husky® frames are pinch free!
It is incredibly easy to set up a Husky® Folding Water Tank and you can quickly fold a tank up, store it and transport it, especially with "Easy Lift Handles" (US Patent No. 8,746,478 and US Patent 10,518,967 ) and Quick-Release Drain Tube.
- EXLON® liner provides excellent durability, UV resistance, heat resistance, abrasion, and puncture resistance.
- Patented "Easy Lift Handles" are RF Welded to the floor of our folding tank, to help fold the liner with ease and remove standing water.
- Chemical and fuel resistant materials. Potable NSF 61 approved materials.
- Standard tanks come with the Drain Tube mounted on the outside.
- If you would like your tank built with the Drain Tube on the inside, just let us know, and we will accommodate at no charge.
- Replaceable liners
- Easy setup. No assembly! Just unfold & go!
- Great for oil spill clean up, chemical or fuel storage, portable or wastewater storage
- #4 solid brass grommets
- Double-stitched, triple reinforced hems
- Open Dimensions: 13'3" x 13'3" x 29"
- Folded Dimensions: 77" x 13'3" x 29"
- Weight: 149 lbs.
- Aluminum Frame:
- 1" x 1" x 1/8" 6061 Square Tube Aluminum With Radius Corners
- Superior Heavy Duty Laser Cut Hinge
- Approx. 25% Weight Savings Over Steel
- Aluminum Mig Welded Construction, Guaranteed!
- Available In Round Tube Schedule 40 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Our hinge design allows for aluminum frames to fold down to 7 ½" and steel frames 7”
- Additional custom-size tanks also available!