The Hot Shield Wildland Face Protector Mask model HS-2 is a multiple layer, fabric face mask designed to provide two (2) major benefits/protections; primarily heat/flame & burning embers protection to major portions of the face & neck, and secondarily, a measure of respiratory relief.
- Made of CarbonX fabric, the only inherently non-flammable fabric in the world
- Withstands over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Third party tested to achieve a RPP rating of 11 cal/cm2 and a TPP rating of 10 cal/cm2 .
- Integral filter pocket accepts any low-level N-95 particulate respirator filter. Fastens behind neck and can hang below the face until ready to deploy.
- Can be laundered or washed by hand.
- Inexpensive filter replacement.
- Reflective trim for nighttime visibility.
- One size fits all.
- Packaged with 1 activated carbon low level N-95 filter.