The new Scotty 4171 “Through-the-Pump” Eductor/Mixer is used for educting foam concentrate into the hose lines of fire pumps. The unit is calibrated to educt foam concentrate at a variable percentage into flows from 15 up to 100 gpm at 100 psi. The maximum operating pressure for the 4171 is 300 psi.
- Educts foam concentrate into hose lines through a pump’s suction and discharge sides, also known as an “Around-The-Pump” system.
- Will educt concentrates at percentages of 0% to 3.75% at flow rates from 15 to 125 GPM at 100 PSI.
- Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI.
- Includes an 18” pressure hose and a 48” foam pickup hose.
- Use stock code 4171KIT to include one 1 ½” Cast Aluminum Connecting Tee and one 2” Cast Aluminum Connecting Tee.