Cencom Sapphire™ Siren System
Engineered to maintain situational awareness of the officer, Whelen's CenCom Sapphire houses many innovative features to deliver effective visual and auditory warning.
Various control heads are compatible with CenCom Sapphire. Completely configurable by the user, these control heads are designed with features such as: tick marks, raised surfaces, and recessed areas for ease of use, allowing officers to focus on the road.
- Control warning lights, siren, and Traffic Advisor™ functions from a single keypad
- Various control heads available
- Windows based software allows for easy program configuration via USB 2.0
- Eight fully protected and fused outputs
- One 40 amp
- Two 20 amp
- Four 10 amp
- Four 250 milliamp
- One 10 amp dry contact relay output
- Four positive or negative activated inputs, including a horn ring input
- One Phoenix style connector for a WeCan® Series lightbar
- Integrated Traffic Advisor connection on CCSRNT Series
- Separate backlight control
- Supports one or two 100 watt speakers
- PA microphone with plug-in connector and 20' microphone cable included (except with handheld models)
- Easily accessible fuses and connectors
- Heavy-duty power and output connectors
- Supports input expansion module for an additional eight positive or negative inputs (12 total)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable SAE, California Title XIII, and NFPA requirements with various Whelen speakers
- Five-year warranty
GENERAL ELECTRICAL AND PHYSICAL DATA
- Input Voltage 12.5VDC +/- 20% (negative ground only)
- Main Input Current 80 Amps Max.
- Standby Current 100NA
- Operating Temp -30C to +60C
- Storage Temp -40C to +70C
- Humidity 99% (Noncondensing)
- Wail 725 to 1600 Hz - 12 cycles/min.
- Yelp 725 to 1600 Hz - 180 cycles/min.
- Piercer 725 to 1600 Hz - 800 cycles/min.
- Hi/Low 550 to 650 Hz - 60 cycles/min.
- Airhorn Composite Constant
- Audio Bandwidth @25 Watts, 300 to 10000 Hz +/- 3db
- Distortion @25 Watts @1KHz, 1% Maximum
- Output Voltage @15VDC @11ohms, 34Vrms Maximum
- Speaker Impedance 5.5 Ohms Minimum
- Outlet #1 40 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #2 20 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #3 20 Amps Max. (fused)
Note: Total of Outlets 1, 2, 3 not to exceed 50 A.
- Outlet #4 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #5 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #6 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #7 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #8 10 Amps Max. (fused)
Note: Total of Outlets 4-8 not to exceed 50 A
- Outlet #9 0.25 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #10 0.25 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #11 0.25 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #12 (horn relay) 0.25 Amps Max. (fused)