The Firefly is a large-capacity, 2500 cubic in. wildland pack. With two quick zips you can drop the gear bag. So whether you're working near equipment or out in the wilderness, the Firefly™ does it all. Features fusee pockets, a fire shelter or SAR case with huge side pockets for water or accessories and a hydration reservoir pocket. The superior ergonomic support harness offers comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that conforms to the 1" MOLLE webbing standard.
- Hip Belt and Harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- Compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- Quick-Zip Removable gear bag
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits Standard & Large shelter)
- Side Pockets hold two 1L Bottles
- 18 Fusee carrying capacity
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 6.5"
- Interchangeable SAR Case Available
- NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)