Rocky is bringing innovative footwear to the fire house.
With the NFPA 1971 certification, Code Red: Structure is built for fighting fires in a structured environment.
This is a 14-inch pull-on featuring red accents and reflective highlights for safety and visibility. The pull-handles are full size to fit almost your entire hand for quicker and easier donning.
This boot has a composite safety toe and meets ASTM F2413 protective toe, electrical hazard, and puncture resisting standards.
Made from fire-resistant leather with a Vibram Fire and Ice Compound outsole and durable side-stitch construction.
The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed offers supreme comfort.
This boot is bloodborne pathogen resistant and has a Stedfast thermal barrier and waterproofing for added protection without compromising comfort.
Stay protected fighting structural fires with the Code Red: Structure.
- Vibram 148 Fire and Ice Compound Outsole
- Puncture resistant
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Pull handles
- Triple stitched construction
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles are stitched to the upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 3M™ Scotchlite fire resistant reflective material
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 14 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Side stitched rubber outsole for durability
- Composite toe
- Sidewall Stitch Construction
- Fire Resistant Leather
- Nomex Fire Resistant Stitching
- High abrasion toe and heel guard
- NFPA 1971
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
PR footwear reduces the possibility of sharp objects (nails, glass or metal) penetrating through the outsole causing injury to the foot. Protection is provided by a steel or puncture resistant material imbedded in the insole of the footwear.