Rechargeable ICS Sequential Flares
Item # ICSS
Self-synchronizing; no searching for pre-numbered flares or having to program. It’s that easy! Sequential-flashing march provides enhanced safety and guidance not seen by other road flares. At $3 a month per flare, pi-lit® smart flares will save your department or organization money, while insuring your teams safety. With Waze Map integration through Haas Safety Cloud on the horizon, pi-lit® smart flares just got a whole lot smarter.
- Radio communication: 2.4 GHZ (ISM band)
- 50+ feet (15 meters) range on ground
- 1000+ feet (330 meters) range when placed on top of a cone
- Built strong - can withstand 30,000 lbs static load
- IP65 rated - Water, snow, dust resistant (can withstand any weather
- 12 bright through-hole side LEDs, 4 bright surface mount
- 3000+ feet (1000 meter) visibility with 360-degree horizontal
viewing angle and 180-degree vertical projection.
- Available in a Rechargeable or Alkaline battery system
- Rechargeable system is powered by Lithium Polymer
7.4V, 1710 mAh (20-24 hrs continuous flash time)
- Alkaline is powered by 4 off-the-shelf AA-Alkaline
batteries (36-40 hrs continuous flash time)
- No federal or state specification or approval needed to use
- RDS (Rapid Deployment System). Turn on a Flare by simply removing
from the case. No buttons needed. (Rechargeable version only)
- Tilt sensor to detect the flare's orientation and flash out the top or
from the side (energy saving feature).
- Override this feature and place cones over the flares while they are flashing out the top LEDs. This will brightly illuminate the inside of your cones, making your cones a sequential warning!
- Strong and durable magnetic base to allow mounting on vehicles, signs, cones, etc. Mounting flares on back of vehicle creates an effective/low cost
temporary light bar.
- Reverse sequence direction without resetting system (can be deployed
in the reverse order).
- 5 unique flash patterns to choose from (4 sequential, 1 simultaneous). (One flare will change/control patterns to all flares in string)
- Pattern 1 = Single flare march
- Pattern 2 = Two flare march
- Pattern 3 = “Wave” pattern (tail off pattern)
- Pattern 4 = Fast, single flare march (alerting)
- Pattern 5 = Simultaneous pattern (tail on, tail off)