THIS ITEM QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING (Conterminous U.S. States Only).
PLEASE NOTE: free shipping not available for non-commercial addresses and with non-qualifying additional items in shopping cart. Free shipping does not include liftgate or any other additional services.
WICK® 375 USDA Spec Fire Pump
PORTABLE, 4-STAGE HIGH PRESSURE FIREFIGHTING PUMP
For Emergency Rescue Equipment used by forestry and other emergency services. The WICK® 375 is a world leader in portable high pressure fire pumps capable of moving water over long distances.
- Powered by a 10 HP, 210 cc modern 2-stroke, air cooled Solo engine
- Electronic over-speed protection cut-out switch (patented)
- Electric ignition start
- Detachable 4-stage foam-compatible pump using a one piece stainless steel clamp
- Nikasil cylinder wall for extended wear and low maintenance
- User friendly and easy pull starting
- Detachable rewind starter for emergency rope start
- U.S.D.A. style fuel quick-connect
- U.S.D.A. qualified to meet Specification 5100-274C
- Available with transportable back pack (sold separately)
- Length: 22.75"
- Width: 14.25"
- Height: 14.25"
- Weight: 56.0 lbs
- Suction: 2.0" NPSH
- Discharge: 1.5" NPSH
Need WICK® 375 Pump parts? We've got you covered: CLICK HERE FOR PARTS