This elite forcible entry striking tool is taking the standard force axe up a level. Paired with the Halligan Bar, firefighters will have an upper edge when forcing entry. The Ultra-Force axe only comes in one weight, 8 lb. to provide the desired weight and force to get the job done.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The metal is heat treated to assure strength and durability
- The striking side of the tool is oversized, providing protection to your hands
- The bottom of the axe beard (cutting side) is longer like a lumberjack's axe for more contact area while using to chop or cut
- The cutting side is sharp and thin so you can use the blade to wedge tight spaces during forcible entry operations
- The Leatherhead Lock feature allows for two functions
- A Halligan Bar can be married to the handle side groove for firefighters to securely carry a Set of Irons one handed
- The top side of the Leatherhead Lock allows firefighters to marry to the forks of a Halligan Bar to add extra leverage or mechanical advantage when needed