THIS ITEM QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING (Conterminous U.S. States Only). *Please Note* Shipping fees do apply for additional items ordered.
Mercedes Textiles WICK FSP4200 4-Stage Pump End with Greaseable Bearing
Four stage, foam compatible pump / Item #79W1216
Applications for this pump are in the field where high pressure and long hose lays are required. This pump is designed to be used with 185-210 cc 2 stroke or 13-24 HP 4 stroke engines, and is the workhorse of forestry fire fighting.
- Attach to engine via a quick-connect pump mounting clamp (see part 79W212).
- 2”/50mm NPSH Suction, 1 ½”/38mm NPSH Discharge
- Compact, high efficiency and superior reliability are the hallmarks of this pump
- Four stage hydraulics and modern engineering techniques have been combined resulting in high performance
- Interchangeable with other common detachable pump end products
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Applications for this pump are in the field where high pressures are required, such as for fire fighting over long hose lays and elevation
- Length: 11.0"
- Width: 11.0"
- Height: 11.0"
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
- Suction: 2.0” NPSH
- Discharge: 1.5” NPSH
PERFORMANCE: Performance indicated is obtained using our 23 HP Briggs & Stratton engine and a Hydro-Wick speed increaser