Men's Hercules V2 Wildland Firefighting Boot
One piece, full-grain, water-resistant leather upper, ANKLEARMOR™ ankle guard, Achilles flex point, Bi-Zonal lacing, micro fiber suede heel slide. Boots meet or exceed NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition.
- 3-YEAR, 100% WARRANTY! If they wear out within 3 years, Cosmas will replace the boots - no questions asked!
- Full grain, water, flame, chemical and cut resistant leather upper protects your foot.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Dual-Zone Contact™ Lacing System: Anatomically asymmetrical, with free floating lace points that allow the upper to conform precisely to the shape of each individual’s feet.
- Tapered microfiber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters.
- Bi-zonal Lacing: The first speed hook is a lace lock, allowing you to tighten the boot in the forefront area, lock the lace, then tighten the upper part of the boot for a custom fit.
- Welted construction allows for resoling, extending the life of your boots.