The CX Wildland Vent Pants are the perfect balance between protection and comfort. Each feature in these wildland fire pants was specifically designed to battle against heat, sweat, and discomfort. Our Xvent system (YKK® Nomex® zippered leg vents) allows airflow to battle against internal heat buildup.
The cut and fit of these dual compliant wildland pants are second to none and totally raises the bar on Wildland Fire PPE design and function. With absolutely stellar fit, leg venting, knee articulation, and seamless crotch (less chafing!) these wildland fire pants keep you protected and comfortable all day long. Whether you’re on the fire line or at base camp you will appreciate these pants like no others.
Breathable: “XVent” design provides air flow keeping your body cool.
Comfortable: Seamless crotch design minimizes chafing
Fit & Mobility: Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility
Durable: Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
Waist Sizing Chart
- Patent Pending “XVent” Technology makes these pants the “coolest” period.
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Dual Compliant Wildland Pant to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Backed by our 100% Guarantee
|29" - 31"
||32" - 34"
||35" - 38"
||39" - 42"
||43" - 46"
||47" - 50"