Not all rubber boots are made the same, Black Diamond Rubber Fire Boots provide maximum protection with all-day comfort and support. The accurate fit design, large spacious steel toe and removable Ortholite® footbeds provide unmatched comfort making it the BEST DAMN RUBBER FIRE BOOT. PERIOD.
- Boot Height: 16 Inches
- Lower Mid-Sole: 9.5mm coated felt.
- Insulation: 4.8 mm open cell foam.
- Leg Lining: Kevlar/Nomex® with 1.2 mm coating.
- Toe Lining: 0.76 mm net lining calendar coated.
- Lining Construction: Stitched down linings ensure no liner pull-out. High abrasion nylon heel non-slip provides maximum wear and secure fit.
- Foot Bed: OrthoLite®, breathable polyurethane sock liner for better performance, extra cushioning, drier, and healthier environment under the foot.
- Tibia Protector: 3.5 mm heavy corrugated roll.
- Steel Toe: Meets or exceeds standards listed below.
- Steel PR Plate: Stainless steel – meets or exceeds standards listed below.
- Steel Shank: Double ridged steel.
- Outsole: One piece molded K-Lug design.
- Pull-on Loops: Rubber coated pull-on loops for durability.
- NFPA - 1971 – 2018 Certified
- NFPA - 1992 – 2018 Certified
- CSA - Z195 – 92 Certified