28", super splitting axe, with sheath, split larger logs in 1 strike that maximizes efficiency, perfected balance & power to weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer, non-stick blade coating powers through wood & prevents head from getting stuck, shock absorbing duraframe handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage, unbreakable insert molded permahead will not loosen & prevents overstrike breakage, lifetime warranty.
- Ideal for splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Lifetime warranty