FireLine™ Multi Mission Field Coat
Our FireLine™ Multi Mission field coats are defined by specialized construction, featuring less bulk and full freedom of movement. Incredibly soft, lightweight, and flexible, so that you can perform at your best regardless of the situation. Seamless shoulders eliminate seam pressure points for a more contoured, comfortable fit. Radial sleeves with under arm gussets allow full range of motion and will not “hike-up”. Articulated elbows with generous pleats contour to the natural bend of the elbow for unrestrictive movement. Elasticized cuffs with expansion gussets and adjustable hook and loop tab closures interface perfectly with gloves. Two oversized, 3‑D cargo pockets for extra storage, complete with built‑in hand‑warmers. Expandable radio pocket with hook and loop flap closure on left breast and expandable utility pocket on right breast for additional capacity and easier access. Easy access D‑ring at pocket bottom for hanging gloves or tools.
- Alpine style 4" high collar.
- Radial sleeve design with under arm gussets.
- Seamless shoulder eliminates seam pressure points when wearing a pack and allows better range of motion.
- All pockets complete with flaps featuring hook and loop closures.
- Expandable 3‑D Utility Pocket on right breast.
- Expandable 3‑D Radio Pocket on left breast with mic tab.
- Expandable 3‑D Cargo Pockets complete with built‑in hand warmers, water bottle holder, and key ring clasp.
- Super-tough FR Zytel® Nylon Double-pull zipper front closure with storm fly flap with hook and loop closures.
- Detachable flashlight holder on storm fly flap.
- Articulated elbows with generous pleats and contoured sleeve panels.
- Elasticized cuffs with expansion gussets and adjustable tab closures.
- D‑ring for hanging gloves or accessories.
- Rugged, tear resistant, Pioneer™ reinforced elbows and cuffs.
- High visibility triple-trim with color options.
- Flame resistant ID label sewn down on four sides facilitates tracking and identification through barcoding, sequential numbering and personalization.
- Optional self-material banner with reflective letters and embroidered Nomex® patches.
- Optional SQUISH® elbow pads for cut and puncture resistance.