7.0oz Classic Spruce Advance Brush Pant
For decades wildland firefighters have depended on the quality and comfort of the CrewBoss Brush Pant. Over the years we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, at its heart this is the same classic design that you have always loved. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in Khaki, or Spruce
- Product number: WLP0128
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
About Advance Fabric:
Tencate’s Advance fabric combines the trusted fire protection of Nomex with the legendary strength of Kevlar. While it may not be bullet proof, Advance is about as close as you will get to brush proof. Garments made with Advance are ideal for the roughest of terrain, and situations where your gear absolutely needs to last.