8-Unit ExpressDry Turnout Gear Air Dryer System with Heat XDH-8
Firefighters know dirty gear is dangerous. As more and more particles and chemicals attach to protective gear, it gradually loses its effectiveness — putting firefighters and those they come in contact with at risk. The apparel that’s designed to protect can be hazardous when dirty because it reflects less radiant heat, becomes flammable and can even conduct electricity.
Continental Girbau’s ExpressDry Gear Dryers, with touchscreen controls, safely and quickly dry up to 8 sets of turnout gear and accessories with ambient air. ExpressDry align with gear manufacturer drying requirements and comply with NFPA 1851 recommendations for drying gear.
- Maximum Number of Gear Sets: 8
- Number of Accessory Drying Ports: 24
- Machine Dimensions: 111.7" W x 28" D x 77.8" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 114" W x 30" D x 40" H
- Machine Weight: 441 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 518 lbs.
- Constructed Material: stainless steel / 12 gauge steel / powder coated paint
- Caster Type: 360˚ swivel
- Motor Power: 1 Hp
- Motor Speed: 3450 rpm
- Air Flow: 800 cfm
- Available Voltages: 220/60/1 - 208/60/3 (optional)
- Breaker Size Required: 20 Amp
- Amps: 10.9
- Fan Diameter: 10-5/8"
- Fan Wheel Bore: 5/8"
- Thermal Protection: --
- Timed Interval Selections: 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours
- Max Temperature: 105˚ F
- Control Type: Touchscreen